Name: Christopher Denholm

Date of Birth (IRL): 04/09/04

Age (IRL):16

E-mail: [email protected]

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chrisden2004/

SteamID: Chrisden2004

Discord Username: Chrisden2004

Timezone: Edinburgh

What should we know about you, tell us about yourself. (Minimum 50 words): Hello my name is Christopher Denholm, I'm a 16 male from Glasgow Scotland. I have been playing GTA 5 since launch so I'm very good at driving, I've been a public cop for about 4 weeks so I know most of the codes. I've spent hours doing 10/12s with jack Dougherty so I've learned the ropes pretty well as he is a great cop

Why do you want to be a part of the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum 50 words): I would like to join the SASP because of the companionship I feel when we do priority's. I also want to be able to maintain balance within the server during UK hours as I've seen at 12 o'clock in the afternoon here in the UK there is only 1 SASP online and that is Jack as he is in Ireland so he is always got 4 pub cops needing assistance as he is the only one. so I would like to help take that strain off the departments shoulders and restore the balance that is felt during the early hours in the morning.

Why should we choose you to become a part of the SASP over other candidates?: I have about 50 hours of experience in the public cop sector so I know the ropes pretty well. I know most the codes of by heart and I know how to deal with most situations!

What position do you see yourself wanting to achieve in the department? I'm wanting to become a model cop for the department as I enjoy the stress of chases, shoot outs and traffic stop! I love the server and its amazing how far it has came from being this wee server to this 1000 member community.

What skills can you bring to the department? I can bring confident and professionalism to the department while making being a cop fun not stressful. i have built a strong bond to the line of work as this has been a go to place to have a good time with both cops and civs

Have you had any previous law enforcement experience? (IRL or in-game/other communities):I'm a Lance corporal in an arma 3 milsim battalion. I was also a army cadet for 4 years and I am returning as a staff SGT as when I turned 16 I was discharged as I reached the age limit allowed to de a cadet .

Think of a stressful situation you have been in. What was the situation? How did you resolve it? (Minimum 50 words): I was on patrol and I heard over RTO '' I need 10/32s code 3 to fleeca bank multiple 10/13s'' so i rushed down to the fleeca bank in sandy to find 3 cops down and everyone else crouched behind there cars then 4 men ran out shooting automatic rifles so the order was given to open fire and the 4 men where gunned down and the whole situation was cleaned up after that.

Think of a roleplay scenario you have been involved in. Describe the scenario. What was your role? (Minimum 50 words): I was kidnapped by a group of 6 mafia mobsters as a public cop thank god I left my radio of so my brother was able to track me down to a bunker at the end of the sandy airfield where he proceeded to to call for all available unit to come down to the bunker then waited for the backup to arrive then they all waited for the mafia to get in there cars and drive out where they where ambushed and arrested then I was saved

I understood, read, and meet all minimum qualifications as listed above. (Yes/No, if no, explain.): yes i have I've graduated from high school, caj speak fluent glaswegian
and i am a lance corporal in the arma 3 milsim battalion

I agree, have read, and understood all Predator Network rules. (Yes/No, if no, explain.): yes i have

I understand that if I am not accepted, I must wait a period of at least one week before I reapply from the date of my denial. (Yes/No): yes

Kellerman

Senior Administrator
FiveM Senior Administrator
Aug 30, 2020
ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest in the SASP.

Your application has been selected to move on to the next phase of the hiring process.

Please join teamspeak - ts.predatornetwork.com - and join the “Waiting Room” channel under the Recruitment Division section of the teamspeak.

You will undergo a brief interview to verify information provided in your application and to get to know you a bit more.

A member of the FTO or Internal Affairs teams will conduct your interview. You may have to wait for a while before someone is available.

If so, please be patient.

- SASP Internal Affairs​

Status
Not open for further replies.