Not open for further replies.

Kellerman

Server Manager
Server Manager
Aug 30, 2020
San Andreas State Police
New Hire Applicant Information

Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the San Andreas State Police.

Below you will find information about our hiring process and the template to use when applying.

Please note that it is imperative that you are honest throughout the entire hiring process.

Dishonesty will result in immediate rejection of your application.

Before applying, please ensure you meet the qualifications for the position.

After you apply, a member of our FTO or Internal Affairs team will reach out to you regarding the next step of our process.

- SASP Internal Affairs

Minimum Qualifications:

• Must be at least 13 years old at the time of submitting the application.
  • Must have a working microphone.
  • Ability to communicate proficiently in English.
  • Shall be a mature and morally guided individual.
  • Must have a basic understanding of the penal code.
  • Must have a basic understanding of law enforcement.
  • Must be able to work under stressful conditions.
  • Must be willing to take orders from individuals regardless of race, age, gender, or perceived knowledge.
  • Must not be on the blacklist.
  • Must not be currently banned from the server, teamspeak, or discord.
Preferred Qualifications:

• Previous experience in the law enforcement field (IRL or previous communities)
  • Bi-lingual (Spanish, or other)
  • Previous community management experience (staff previously in other communities)
  • High School Graduate or Some College Completed (OOC)
If you feel you meet the minimum qualifications to apply for this position use the format below. Preferred qualifications are not required, but highlight certain candidates over others. Feel free to notate these in your responses to the application template. Copy the template from below the line and paste it into a new thread.

The title of your new thread should be as follows THIS SHOULD NOT GO IN THE PART YOU POST YOUR APPLICATION IN:

Your Name - SASP Application - Date (mm/dd/yyyy)

I.e.

Paul Kellerman - SASP Application - 10/02/2020

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Steam Community Link:

SteamID:

Discord Username:

Timezone:

What should we know about you, tell us about yourself. (Minimum 50 words):

Why do you want to be a part of the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum 50 words):

Why should we choose you to become a part of the SASP over other candidates?:

What position do you see yourself wanting to achieve in the department?

What skills can you bring to the department?

Have you had any previous law enforcement experience? (IRL or in-game/other communities):

Think of a stressful situation you have been in. What was the situation? How did you resolve it? (Minimum 50 words):

Think of a roleplay scenario you have been involved in. Describe the scenario. What was your role? (Minimum 50 words):

I understood, read, and meet all minimum qualifications as listed above. (Yes/No, if no, explain.):

I agree, have read, and understood all Predator Network rules. (Yes/No, if no, explain.):

I understand that if I am not accepted, I must wait a period of at least one week before I reapply from the date of my denial. (Yes/No):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applicant,

Once again, thank you for taking the time to fill out an application with the SASP.

If selected to move forward in the hiring process, a member of our FTO or Internal Affairs team will reach out to you.

If you do not receive a response to your application within 7 days of filing it, please feel free to reach out to a member of our Chain of Command.

Please do not reach out any sooner.

- SASP Internal Affairs

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community launched May 2020. We're not just another community, we're a friendly environment everyone is welcome to take part in, and call home. Our primary goal is to provide the resources required to enjoy time with your friends, make new ones, and have a community you can call your own. We develop our servers on feedback, taking suggestions and implementing them as seen fit. We're not just another server that uses only pre-made resources - if required, we will attempt to develop it ourselves. We'd love for you to join us on our journey to construct a place everyone can call home, and create a fun experience for those involved.

Quick Navigation

User Menu